By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.09.
Metro: Last Light is an FPS game, developed by 4A Games studios. The story is based on the events from the book by Russian writer Dimitrij Głuchowski.
The action takes place in the near future, in a world obliterated by nuclear war. Most cities, along with their citizens, have been destroyed. Only a handful remained, including a group of a couple thousand people, who were in the Moscow metro – the largest fallout shelter – when the bombs fell.
Once again, we play as Artem, the hero of the first game. We will be spending most of the time forcing our way through the tunnels and shooting enemies. The fun is diversified by stealth sequences, when the best strategy is to eliminate the enemies as silently as possible. Additionally, the developers made sure the game has a survival horror vibe.
- A gripping, story-driven first person shooter, Metro: Last Light is the hugely anticipated sequel to 2010’s critically acclaimed classic Metro 2033.
- Experience thrilling combat with an exotic arsenal of hand-made weaponry against deadly foes – both human and mutant – and use stealth to launch attacks under the cover of darkness.
- Explore the post-apocalyptic world of the Moscow Metro, one of the most immersive, atmospheric game worlds ever created.
- Fight for every bullet and every last breath in a claustrophobic blend of survival horror and FPS gameplay.
- Next generation technology boasting stunning lighting and physics sets a new graphical benchmark on both console and PC.
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.