By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.09.
You'll get a digital key via email, not a physical product
Metro Last Light
- Publisher Deep Silver
- Platform PC - Steam Gift
- Delivery IN STOCK - delivered in a few minutes
- Distribution Digital key via email
- Language Multilanguage
- Region Worldwide
- Item number 581
Metro: Last Light is an FPS game, developed by 4A Games studios. The story is based on the events from the book by Russian writer Dimitrij Głuchowski.
The action takes place in the near future, in a world obliterated by nuclear war. Most cities, along with their citizens, have been destroyed. Only a handful remained, including a group of a couple thousand people, who were in the Moscow metro – the largest fallout shelter – when the bombs fell.
Once again, we play as Artem, the hero of the first game. We will be spending most of the time forcing our way through the tunnels and shooting enemies. The fun is diversified by stealth sequences, when the best strategy is to eliminate the enemies as silently as possible. Additionally, the developers made sure the game has a survival horror vibe.
- A gripping, story-driven first person shooter, Metro: Last Light is the hugely anticipated sequel to 2010’s critically acclaimed classic Metro 2033.
- Experience thrilling combat with an exotic arsenal of hand-made weaponry against deadly foes – both human and mutant – and use stealth to launch attacks under the cover of darkness.
- Explore the post-apocalyptic world of the Moscow Metro, one of the most immersive, atmospheric game worlds ever created.
- Fight for every bullet and every last breath in a claustrophobic blend of survival horror and FPS gameplay.
- Next generation technology boasting stunning lighting and physics sets a new graphical benchmark on both console and PC.
1. Go to this link and login with your personal data or create a new account.
2. Now copy the address from the picture in browser, which is present under your account at KeenShopu.
3. A picture will be shown, where your will have to accept the gift!! IN CASE YOU REFUSE THE GIFT, IT WILL BE NOT POSSIBLE TO ACTIVATE THE GAME!!
4. After accepting the gift, Steam will ask you, what you would like to do with the gift. It is possible to active the gift into the game list (library) or you can store the gift into inventory. Game from inventory can be activated or send to somebody else.
5. To play the game, you need to install a Steam application, login into Steam application. In the application you will be able to find a game library, able to run. Steam must be run using the application, NOT using the browser and login into Steam account. Steam can be downloaded here.