By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.27.
Life is Feudal: Your Own is a truly hardcore sandbox RPG with captivating survival aspects. Described as a real life Medieval simulator, which caters for up to 64 players on a 3km x 3km gameworld, any and all paths are an option.
Included in your purchase, all Life is Feudal:YO owners will receive one character to gain full access to Life is Feudal:MMO open beta tests and release.
LiF:YO places you in a realistic feudal setting with the ability to host your own private world and set your own rules to suit your playstyle. There’s an in depth crafting system, a range of building features, and free terraforming across the map - meaning you can build your own house anywhere in the world. Team up with your friends and build a village or city and repel attacks by other players who want to ransack your lands!
The unique combat system is non-target and physics-based; the direction of your attack depends on mouse movement. Basic movements and directional attacks can be combined to create deadly combos with special harmful effects. Battle formations are also a new way to collaborate and control the situation on the battlefield with your fighting team. Co-operation and a good strategy within a formation will help you prevail against the enemy.
Everything is tweakable and unique to you, including how your character progresses. The skill and stat cap system allows you to design a character molded to fit your style perfectly, for example. Even alchemy is unique; all recipes are randomized for each character thus the only way to learn is by experimentation.
- Free Terraforming & Tunnel Building. 100% free terraforming and tunnel building means you can dig tunnels, mines and moats and expand them in all dimensions barely without limit! You can raise and lower ground levels with a landfall effect. Substances include soil, rock, granite, ore veins, clay, sand, and much more
- Battle Formation System. Strategize for massive battles and provide your units with certain bonuses with the formation system. Keep organised and inside the formation shape to continue to reap the benefits
- Unique Alchemy Combinations. There are over 40,000,000 alchemy combinations unique to each player! You need to learn, experiment and create your very own unique combinations. Complementing the hardcore feel of the game, alchemy is not simply a matter of character skill as it strongly emphasises spending time and resources on creating good recipes and combinations
- Full Seasonal Weather System. Much like in real life, LiF features seasonal weather that directly affects your life in this feudal world
- Complex Food & Cooking System. Cooking is no longer a secondary or non-existent skill. Being a good cook who knows many complex and tasty recipes means that you and your friends will be better fed and will receive skill bonuses
- Realistic Player Damage System. Based on human anatomy, with fractures and bleeding wounds, you can create unique and deadly combat tactics
- Double Health & Stamina Bars. Double health and stamina bars represent better information about the status of your body. Players can be knocked unconscious or killed. They can also be temporarily out of breath or totally exhausted
These are only a handful of the many features that make Life is Feudal:Your Own unique and true to life in a Medieval world. With hundreds of personal choices and customizations on offer to create endless combinations, your imagination will be your only limitation.
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.