Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy collects three entries in the world's most popular game series, for non-stop action as you fight to save yourself, earn money and make your name in the underworld. Features Grand Theft Auto 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- Grand Theft Auto 3 places you in the seedy underworld of Liberty City. Work your way up in the gang and fight for a position of power, as you follow a story of deadly revenge.
- In Grand Theft Auto - Vice City you'll go back in time to the mid-1980s. Ex-getaway driver Tommy Vercetti has been framed and every crime syndicate in town wants a piece of him. His only hope is to take them all out and run the city himself.
- Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas is the most advanced version of the hit series. Carl Johnson left San Andreas 5 years ago -- when he came back, his mother was dead, his family was falling apart and his friends were hoodlums.
1. Download, install and run STEAM (you must run and activate the game directly in the Steam application, not your browser).
2. Launch the Steam app and follow the steps to create a new account or log in if you have already created one in the past. Once logged in, click on "Games" in the top toolbar and select the option "Activate a Product on Steam". Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account when prompted. If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
3. Once the activation process is completed you will find the game listed in your games library.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.