By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.09.
Furi is a fast-paced action game with Hack and Slash, twin-stick shoot 'em up, and "bullet hell" elements, consisting entirely of boss fights.
You were captured. Look what they’ve done to you… The jailer is the key, kill him and you’ll be free.
Fight your way free in our frenzied all-boss fighter, and discover what’s waiting behind the last gate. Furi is all about the tension of one-on-one fights against deadly adversaries. It’s an intense, ultra-responsive game with a unique mix of fast-paced sword fighting and dual-stick shooting.
Each of the formidable guardians —designed by Afro Samurai creator Takashi Okazaki— has a unique and surprising combat style that requires focus and skill to defeat.
The high-energy action gets a boost from an award-winning soundtrack composed by electro musicians Carpenter Brut, Danger, The Toxic Avenger, Lorn, Scattle, Waveshaper and Kn1ght.
- A simple set of control that you need to master to perfection: You can slash with your sword, shoot with your gun, dodge and parry. You can also charge the slash attack, the gun shot and the dodge. Once you’ve got that, you can play!
- There’s no limit to how much you can improve, it’s simple and deep. The challenges are based on a simple formula: get warned – react – punish. The depth comes from the differences between the guardians. It’s about how you play a few moves differently to beat a different opponent.
- Furi is a challenging game that requires skills and reflexes. No button mashing or combo learning. You need to wait for your adversary to show an opening to fight back.
- Default difficulty is Furi mode. Beat the game in Furi, and you’ll unlock Furier (hardcore). Beat it in Furier, you’ll unlock a Speedrun mode (compete against time or hits - with leaderboards). There is also a Promenade mode that is easier mode.
- Furi is about you, the hero, regaining your freedom. While you piece the story together it raises questions on what's worth fighting for.
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.