Send to a friend
DRIVING THIS RECKLESS IS NO ACCIDENT! But you might want to cause a few. In these high-speed races, the more damage you inflict, the better. The ultimate in turbo-charged cars and the craziest competitor drivers are waiting to test your best destructive streak.
DRIVING THIS RECKLESS IS NO ACCIDENT!
But you might want to cause a few. In these high-speed races, the more damage you inflict, the better. The ultimate in turbo-charged cars and the craziest competitor drivers are waiting to test your best destructive streak. Responsible drivers need not apply.
- Thousands and thousands of objects to annihilate.
- Mini games gone wild - hurl the driver in these 12 crazy challenges.
- Wreck your way across parched deserts, massive storm drains and narrow city streets.
- Ram your opponents' car and watch them fly through the air - you're here to win!
FlatOut 2 © 2006 Empire Interactive Europe Ltd. Game concept and development by Bugbear Entertainment Ltd. Empire, FlatOut and "E" are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Empire Interactive Europe Ltd. in the UK/Europe and/or other countries. All rights reserved. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA Logo, GeForce and "The Way It's Meant to be Played" Logo are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and other countries. GameSpy and the "Powered by GameSpy" design are trademarks of GameSpy Industries, Inc. All rights reserved. a product of the e.u.
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.