The original shooter-looter returns, packing bazillions of guns and an all-new mayhem-fueled adventure! Blast through new worlds and enemies as one of four brand new Vault Hunters – the ultimate treasure-seeking badasses of the Borderlands, each with deep skill trees, abilities and customization. Play solo or join with friends to take on insane enemies, score loads of loot and save your home from the most ruthless cult leaders in the galaxy.
A MAYHEM-FUELED THRILL RIDE
Stop the fanatical Calypso Twins from uniting the bandit clans and claiming the galaxy’s ultimate power. Only you, a thrill-seeking Vault Hunter, have the arsenal and allies to take them down.
YOUR VAULT HUNTER, YOUR PLAYSTYLE
Become one of four extraordinary Vault Hunters, each with unique abilities, playstyles, deep skill trees, and tons of personalization options. All Vault Hunters are capable of awesome mayhem alone, but together they are unstoppable.
- Moze as THE GUNNER: When Moze needs backup she Digistructs her mech – Iron Bear – for a sucker punch of additional firepower.
- Amara as THE SIREN: A confident, capable brawler with the ability to summon ethereal fists, Amara uses her Siren powers to smash her enemies.
- FL4K as the BEASTMASTER: FL4K lives for the hunt. So do the loyal beasts that follow their master’s every command. Their preferred prey? Unsuspecting bandits, those poor suckers.
- Zane as the OPERATIVE: Specializing in battlefield gadgetry, Zane is extremely proficient at slipping into combat, creating chaos, and sneaking back out as if he were never there.
Season Pass includes:
- 4 campaign DLC packs featuring new stories, missions and challenges
- Butt Stallion weapon skin
- Butt Stallion weapon trinket
- Butt Stallion grenade mod
Deluxe Bonus Content Pack includes:
- Retro Cosmetic Pack: Vault Hunter skin, ECHO Device skin, weapon skin
- Neon Cosmetic Pack: Vault Hunter skin, ECHO Device skin, trinket
- Gearbox Cosmetic Pack: weapon skin, trinket
- Toy Box Weapon Pack: 2 Toy guns, Toy grenade mod, trinket
- Equippable XP & Loot Drop Boost Mods
LOCK, LOAD, AND LOOT
With bazillions of guns and gadgets, every fight is an opportunity to score new gear. Firearms with self-propelling bullet shields? Check. Rifles that spawn fire-spewing volcanoes? Obviously. Guns that grow legs and chase down enemies while hurling verbal insults? Yeah, got that too.
Discover new worlds beyond Pandora, each featuring unique environments to explore and enemies to destroy. Tear through hostile deserts, battle your way across war-torn cityscapes, navigate deadly bayous and more!
QUICK & SEAMLESS CO-OP ACTION
Play with anyone at any time online or in split-screen co-op, regardless of your level or mission progress. Take down enemies and challenges as a team, but reap rewards that are yours alone – no one misses out on loot.
ANNOUNCED CAMPAIGN DLC DETAILS BELOW:
DLC 3 - Bounty of Blood
You've come to the brutal frontier planet of Gehenna in hopes of collecting a bounty on The Devil Riders, a violent gang of beast-riding mercenaries. Team up with tough-as-hell locals to protect and rebuild the town of Vestige. Then take the fight to The Devil Riders using new interactive objects and the added Jetbeast mount in this gritty tale told by an unseen narrator.
DLC 2 - Guns, Love, and Tentacles: The Marriage of Wainwright & Hammerlock
Hammerlock and Wainwright are inviting you to their engagement party on the ice planet of Xylourgos, where a gargantuan monster lies frozen above a village full of deranged occultists. Fight back against forces of otherworldly evil with the help of the galaxy's most badass wedding planner: Gaige, a former Vault Hunter who's inseparable from her robot BFF Deathtrap.
DLC 1 - Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot
Ready for the biggest score of your loot-hunting career? Moxxi has just the job for you, sugar: a good old-fashioned heist. Join her crew of ragtag "experts," battle your way through Hyperion security forces and crazed casino-goers, and claim The Handsome Jackpot's vault of loot for yourself.
1. Download, install and run STEAM (you must run and activate the game directly in the Steam application, not your browser).
2. Launch the Steam app and follow the steps to create a new account or log in if you have already created one in the past. Once logged in, click on "Games" in the top toolbar and select the option "Activate a Product on Steam". Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account when prompted. If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
3. Once the activation process is completed you will find the game listed in your games library.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.