The only thing more precious than loot is love. It's time for a joyous celebration now that Sir Alistair Hammerlock and Wainwright Jakobs have announced their upcoming nuptials. The adventurous couple has invited you and your fellow Vault Hunters to a surprisingly dangerous engagement party, hosted on the planet of Xylourgos where a gargantuan monster lies frozen above a decrepit village.
NOTE: This content requires the base game Borderlands 3 on Steam in order to play.
As if this ice world's biting cold and vicious wildlife aren't welcoming enough, a band of creepy occultists who worship the monster's carcass are hellbent on breaking up the betrothed partners. You'll have to fight back the forces of otherworldly evil if Wainwright and Hammerlock are to have their happily ever after. Luckily, the most badass wedding planner in the galaxy has got your back: Gaige, a former Vault Hunter who's inseparable from her robot BFF Deathtrap.
Many creatures and cultists will need to be dealt with before Wainwright and Hammerlock can say ""I do,"" but those intrepid lovebirds wouldn't want it any other way. Let's lock, load, and liquidate some tentacled monsters so we can make with the matrimony.
- Reunite with old friends and team up with some eerie new characters to help true love triumph over eldritch horror
- Brave the bone-chilling wastes of Xylourgos, an all-new ice planet unlike anywhere you've visited in the Borderlands before
- Confront bloodthirsty enemies and formidable bosses including alien beasts, hideously mutated occultists, and a clan of cold-blooded bandits
1. Download, install and run STEAM (you must run and activate the game directly in the Steam application, not your browser).
2. Launch the Steam app and follow the steps to create a new account or log in if you have already created one in the past. Once logged in, click on "Games" in the top toolbar and select the option "Activate a Product on Steam". Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account when prompted. If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
3. Once the activation process is completed you will find the game listed in your games library.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.