London has been lost to the undead plague. Overrun by hordes of mutated zombies, the last hope rests in the united fists of four lone outcasts.
Bloody Zombies is a co-op brawler designed to be played with any combination of flatscreen and VR players. Fight across the ruins of London using carefully refined Free-Form Combat, taking down a terrifying variety of undead with an expanding special move-set. Created for 1-4 players, Bloody Zombies is also enhanced with VR - using its unique viewpoint to help the team overcome obstacles & discover secrets in the game.
- Team Up, Bash Brains, Save London. Accessible yet deep freeform combat. Combine moves to discover brutal, endlessly chainable combos. Unlock upgradable special moves & passive skills to expand your zombie-slaying abilities.
- Free-Form Combat Unite with friends online & locally, with or without a VR headset. Work together to tear through the undead hordes, whilst competing for the highest score. VR’s enhanced viewpoint allows you to assist other players - lean in & look around to overcome obstacles & give tactical support.
- A Fragile Alliance Choose from four survivors, brought together to fight the zombie plague - Teller, Mick ‘The Brick’, Rei, & Eddie. Customise each character’s skillset & wield a destructive arsenal of melee weapons.
- Lone Survivors Take on a diverse plague of zombies, with loads of deadly mutations & abominable bosses to contend with. Learn to change tactics to match your foe & survive!
- Fight the Horde Work together across the diverse, overrun zombie wasteland. Fight your way through the remains of iconic London streets & landmarks to take back the city. Levels are overrun with secrets, & events to discover.
1. Download, install and run STEAM (you must run and activate the game directly in the Steam application, not your browser).
2. Launch the Steam app and follow the steps to create a new account or log in if you have already created one in the past. Once logged in, click on "Games" in the top toolbar and select the option "Activate a Product on Steam". Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account when prompted. If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
3. Once the activation process is completed you will find the game listed in your games library.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.