Combining 2D fighting game and visual novel, the BlazBlue series has been supported by many fighting game fans. The latest installation, BlazBlue: Centralfiction, serves as the ending to the Azure Saga and reveals the truth that has ever been in mystery.
First time in this series, 「Naoto = Kurogane」 「Hibiki = Kohaku」 「Nine = the = Phantom」 and 「Izanami」 appear as playable characters and three DLC characters from the console version --「Es」 from XBlaze series that shares the same worldview as Blazblue, 「Mai Natsume」 from the BlazeBlue spinoff manga, Remix Heart, and 「Susano'o」, the true form of 「Yuki Terumi」-- newly join to bring to a total of 35 playable characters!
Introduction of New Systems
- Each character can strengthen his/her unique ability for a specific period of time.
- When [Overdrive] is triggered, the Overdrive icon changes into a purple gauge.
- This gauge will decrease over time, and [Overdrive] will end when the gauge depletes.
- [Overdrive] lasts longer if your character’s health is low. During activation, the round timer also stops.
- After [Overdrive] has ended, the Overdrive icon will show a number counter. Overdrive can be used again when the number reaches 10.
- The number increases over time or damage taken, but during [Active Flow], it charges much faster.
- A powerful attack that can be used during [Overdrive] state.
- [Overdrive] state immediately ends upon usage.
- When activated during [Active Flow], the damage and effects are significantly boosted.
- Fighting aggressively and landing attacks, or using heat gauge etc. will trigger the [Active Flow] state.
- Enhances the attack power and shortens the [Overdrive] cool time etc. to make fighting conditions more favorable.
1. Download, install and run STEAM (you must run and activate the game directly in the Steam application, not your browser).
2. Launch the Steam app and follow the steps to create a new account or log in if you have already created one in the past. Once logged in, click on "Games" in the top toolbar and select the option "Activate a Product on Steam". Follow the on screen instructions and paste the product code you received from KeenShop account when prompted. If the key is written on more lines, every line is one key and each of them must be typed in separately.
3. Once the activation process is completed you will find the game listed in your games library.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.