Battlefield 3 leaps ahead of the competition with the power of Frostbite 2, the next installment of DICE's cutting-edge game engine.
This state-of-the-art technology is the foundation on which Battlefield 3 is built, delivering superior visual quality, a grand sense of scale, massive destruction, dynamic audio and incredibly lifelike character animations. As bullets whiz by, walls crumble, and explosions throw you to the ground, the battlefield feels more alive and interactive than ever before.
In Battlefield 3, players step into the role of the elite U.S. Marines where they will experience heart-pounding single player missions and competitive multi-player actions ranging across diverse locations from around the globe including Europe, Middle-East and North America.
- The Frostbite 2 Game Engine - Battlefield 3 introduces Frostbite 2, the incredible technology that takes animation, destruction, lighting, scale and audio to new heights. Built upon this powerful game engine, Battlefield 3 immerses players physically and emotionally to the world around them like never before.
- Feel the Battle - Feel the impact of bullets and explosions, drag your fallen comrades into safety, and mount your weapon on almost any part of the terrain. Battlefield 3's cutting edge animation, spectacular visuals and real as hell battle gameplay attack your senses and make you feel the visceral warriors experience like no other FPS.
- Unparalleled Vehicle Warfare - The best online vehicle warfare experience gets even better with a fitting sonic boom as fighter jets headline along with an impressive lineup of land, air and sea vehicles, all at your command.
- Urban Combat - Take the fight to iconic and unexpected places in the USA, Middle East, and Europe including claustrophobic streets, metropolitan downtowns, and open, vehicle-friendly landscapes as you fight your way through the war of tomorrow.
1. For successful activation of game, download and install Origin.
2. Click on "Create account" for new account and login, in the upper right corner click on tab for Origin -> Use product code.
3. After activation go into tab my games, where the product will be present including manual etc.
IT'S AN OLD GAME BUT STILL FUN
Played this game on my PC desktop years ago and now on my laptop. The graphics are just as good as I remembered and the story line is pretty good. I have Intel I7 7500 with 940MX Nvidia graphics card with 16GB of RAM. And I have to say I was very impressed with the detail I could see in every scenario. Only downside I could notice is there are moments of lag in the middle of game play. More than likely the background processes running in the background on my laptop. It's a short campaign and I don't play multiplayer so I do not know what that experience is like. But if your into first person shooters this is still in my opinion one of the better ones.