The history of the Assassin Brotherhood is one of rebellion against tyranny. The Assassins have existed since the dawn of humanity, waging a clandestine war against their ancient enemies: The Templars.
Assassin’s Creed® Heritage Collection includes the following 5 Assassin’s Creed® games
• Assassin’s Creed®: Draw your blades as Syrian Assassin Altaïr Ibn-La’Ahad during the Third Crusade.
• Assassin’s Creed® II: Lead your Brotherhood as Ezio Auditore in the Italian Renaissance.
• Assassin’s Creed® Brotherhood: Set-up your Assassin Brotherhood in Rome to overthrow the Borgia Family.
• Assassin’s Creed® Revelations: Follow in the footsteps of the legendary Altaïr in Constantinople to close the Renaissance Trilogy.
• Assassin’s Creed® III: Challenge the Templar’s supremacy as Connor throughout the American Revolution.
1-8 Network Players
1. Download, install and run the Ubisoft Connect installer.
2. Next, create a Ubisoft Connect account using the instructions on the screen. Click on the top-left icon to open the drop-down menu. Then click on the first option that reads "Activate a key". This will bring you to a pop-up window where you must enter the key located in your account.
3. After the activation process is complete the game will be listed in the "Games" tab.
Video guide how to activate the game can be found HERE.