No reward points for this product.
One year after British and coalition armed forces successfully quelled the insurgent uprising in Takistan, described in Arma 2: British Armed Forces, the NATO Green Sea deployment is in the process of a strategic drawdown of its combat troops in the region. Private military contractors shoulder the burden of the increased workload, with competition rising between the multinational organisations for lucrative security contracts. Private Military Company, ION, Inc. (formerly Black Element), successfully bid for a contract - codenamed Black Gauntlet - to provide security for a UN investigation team as they seek to piece together information regarding Takistan's abandoned nuclear weapons program.
- New playable faction: Private Military Company
- Original singleplayer campaign with strong storyline unfolding across thirteen missions
- Fully implemented 2-player co-op campaign mode
- New abandoned military test range environment, built upon brand new models and textures
- Unique character models, including four story-based character models.
- New Asian identity head model.
- Exotic weapons (AA-12, fully modelled XM8 variants)
- Detailed new vehicles (Ka-60 'Kasatka', Armed Helicopter UAV, Armoured SUV)
- Numerous engine upgrades, including full Shotgun Ballistics Modelling and in-game Video Playback
- Additional radio protocols