You'll get a digital key via email, not a physical product
Arma II British Armed Forces, Arma 2
- Publisher BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE
- Platform PC - Steam
- Delivery IN STOCK - delivered in a few minutes
- Distribution Digital key via email
- Language English
- Region Worldwide
- Item number 1474
In summer 2012, less than two months after Operation Arrowhead successfully routed the Takistani military regime, NATO coalition forces face a large-scale outbreak of guerrilla insurgency.
A mechanized force of British troops, with support elements of US Army TF Knight, are about to deploy and embark upon a large scale counter-insurgency that will define the future of the coalition presence in Takistan.
Additional info about ARMA II series:
Building on 10 years of experience and constant engine development, ARMA II: British Armed Forces boasts the most realistic combat environment in the world. It models real world ballistics & round deflection, thermal imaging, materials penetration, features a realtime day/night cycle and dynamic wind, weather and environmental effects.
New vehicles and weapons
- Modern British troops in multi-terrain, desert and woodland camouflage
- Personal weapons: L85A2 and L86A2 rifles, L110A1 machine gun, LRR and AW50 sniper rifles, N-LAW AT launcher
- New vehicles: Jackal 2 WMIK all-terrain vehicle, modernized FV510 Warrior
- New helicopters: AH11 Wildcat (multi-role), HC3 Merlin (transport)
- British versions: offroad car, Chinook transport helicopter, AH-64 Apache gunship
- Desert and woodland paint schemes of the ground vehicles
New singleplayer campaign
- Player will command a mobile observation team of British troops into battle with the Takistani insurgents. Short campaign will be focused on depicting the assymetrical warfare with a guerilla force and the counterinsurgency operations.
- Cooperative scenarios featuring all the British units, vehicles and equipment.
Game Modes Supported:
- Single-player Campaign
- Single-player Scenarios
- Multi-player (modes: Death-match, Team Death-match, Coop, Sector Control, Capture The Flag, Flag Fight, Capture The Island) Note: “Capture The Flag” and “Flag Fight” are available as the user-selectable parameters of DM and TDM scenario wizards.
- Boot Camp
- Mission Editor
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.