By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.10.
You'll get a digital key via email, not a physical product
Aliens Vs Predator Collection
- Publisher Sega
- Platform PC - Steam
- Delivery IN STOCK - delivered in a few minutes
- Distribution Digital
- Language Multilanguage
- Region Worldwide
- Item number 25
include: Aliens vs. Predator™
Aliens vs. Predator Swarm Map Pack
Aliens vs Predator™ Bughunt Map Pack
Bringing the legendary war between two of science-fiction's most popular characters to FPS fans, AvP delivers three outstanding single player campaigns and provides untold hours of unique 3-way multiplayer gaming.
Experience distinctly new and thrilling first person gameplay as you survive, hunt and prey in the deadly jungles and swamps surrounding the damned colony of Freya's Prospect.
- As the Marine, you'll experience a claustrophobic and terrifying experience where light is your friend, but there's never enough. However, the United States Marine Corps are humanity's last line of defense, and as such they are armed to the teeth with the very latest in high explosive and automatic weaponry.
- As the Predator, you will stalk from the shadows and from above, passing athletically through the treetops to ambush your victims. Although equipped with an array of powerful, exotic weapons and tracking equipment, honor ultimately dictates that you must get in close and take your trophies face to face.
- As the most deadly species in the universe, the Alien offers you the chance to play as the very stuff of nightmares - the monster in the dark swarming forward with countless others, jaws like a steel trap and claws like blades.
- Play all sides off against each other in a series of unique 3-way online modes and go tooth-to-claw-to-pulse rifle in the reinvention of one of multiplayer gaming's defining moments.
AvP uses the Steam Cloud to store game stats and skill information, which is then used for matchmaking purposes.
Bring a whole new dimension to the action and excitement of Aliens vs. Predator with four all-new online maps.
Two new Multiplayer maps for six different online modes:
- Docks: Horror comes from the deep at Weyland-Yutani’s abandoned dockyard.
- Outpost: Reclaimed by BG-386’s voracious jungle plant life, this is the perfect hunting ground for all
manner of wildlife.
Two new Survivor maps in which up to four Marines battle to stay alive against increasing swarms of Aliens:
- Hive: Deep in the heart of Freya’s Prospect lies the Xenomorph Hive. Beware all who enter here.
- Machine: Will you brave the Refinery? The lights may be on, but nobody’s home... Yet.
Welcome to the killing grounds of BG-386. Prove your skills on four new multiplayer maps spanning jungle swamps, Alien crashsites, industrial complexes and ancient temples. Your environment will be your deadliest enemy - constant rainstorms batter you, fog hides your predators with only a flash of lightning to show the way through.
The Bughunt Map Pack features two maps for Survivor Mode and two maps for all other Multiplayer Modes.
- Crashsite - MP map Built for all game types except Survivor, Crashsite is an outdoors map placing players in a Jungle swamp – dominated by a crashed drop ship. Radiating away from the swamp is a waterfall overlooking an expansive vista, which is part of a large “ring” of playable area that surrounds the central swamp, with connecting spokes to aid player movement through the map.
- Furious - MP map Built for all game types except Survivor, Furious is an arena style map placing players in a central cylinder shaped area dominated by a huge active furnace in the middle.
- Tempest - Survivor map Built for Survivor only, Tempest is an outdoor map which places players in the BG-386 Colony area on a dark and stormy night.
In addition to the never ending Alien swarm, players must also contend with their environment. A constant rainstorm batters the colony, with intermittent flashes of lightning illuminating the environment to show the Marines attackers bearing down on him.
After each wave is completed, the fog rolls in for the start of the next one as ghostly shapes begin to stalk the player.
- Monument - Survivor map Built for Survivor only, Monument is an outdoor map set on BG-386 in a previously unseen Monument area to the deceased Predator Lord.
With geometry purpose built to suit Alien navigation, Monument provides a challenge to players who are already familiar with Survivor. Aliens can appear from any direction, and if the player stands still for too long they become vulnerable to the Jungle Alien “spitters” who are present in this level.
1. Download, install and run installer STEAM.
2. After the game run, create your STEAM account according to instructions on screen, after that go into tab Games, options for product activation on Steam, copy the game bought game key from your KeenShop account
3. After this procedure the game and it's parts is present at Games tab.